Great language sketch from “Dress To Kill” language 1185667343 2007-07-29 00:02:23 10:5 UCYBOwWNQB_Bw-J1QMThpFIw Elding83 10774 238 source Sharing is Caring
... 1 2017 AI ai intelligence ai machine learning deep learning Alva Noe andy clark Artificial artificial intelligence Artificial Intelligence A.I. Body computer concept of language Consciousness consciousness and reality dan dennett education English general ai Intelligence intelligent machines intelligent robot language languages learn learning Life linguistics Logic meaning and language mindfulness movies narrow ai News quantum mechanics of the human brain and consciousness science of consciousness Semantics semiotic semiotics steven pinker Tech Deals the meaning of words the royal institution videos
- Robots compete in skiing challenge and other news February 16, 2018BBC Click's Marc Cieslak looks at some of the best technology stories of the week.
- Hot on Instagram - but is it art? February 16, 2018Should social media-friendly experiences designed to make striking photos be considered art?
- 'Phenomenal' robot surgery speeds up man's recovery February 15, 2018Owen Veldhuizen says the surgery, which saw a robot used to operate on his heart, was "phenomenal".
- Blade Runner 2049: How we recreated a character February 15, 2018The filmmakers wanted one of the characters to appear in the new film looking as they did in 1982.
- Computer reconstructs St Valentine's face February 14, 2018A reconstruction is made of the saint's face, based on human remains thought to belong to him.
[asa_collection book, type=latest, items=0][/asa_collection]
AI News Currents
MIT Technology Review
- Researchers are struggling to replicate AI studies February 19, 2018 AI News Currents
- New drone-meets-helicopter incidents may spur tighter airspace rules February 19, 2018 AI News Currents
- How UPS delivers faster using $8 headphones and code that decides when dirty trucks get cleaned February 18, 2018 AI News Currents
- Here’s how automation will hollow out the American economy February 18, 2018 AI News Currents