... 1 AI's Latest News ai intelligence ai machine learning deep learning Artificial artificial intelligence Body Body Language computer concept of language Consciousness consciousness and reality education English foreign language general ai grammar Intelligence intelligent machines intelligent robot language languages language study learn learning Life linguist linguistics Logic meaning and language mindfulness movies narrow ai polyglot quantum mechanics of the human brain and consciousness science of consciousness Semantics semiotic semiotics Tech Deals TED the meaning of words videos vocabulary
- Inside Facebook's virtual reality chat room July 27, 2017Facebook hopes the feature will be the "most immersive" way for Oculus Rift owners to chat online.
- How facial recognition could replace train tickets July 25, 2017A system designed to replace the need for tickets on trains is being tested in the UK.
- Ransomware spike blamed on easy-to-use malware builders July 25, 2017Experts blame a spike in ransomware on user-friendly versions that are free to download.
- World's first floating offshore wind farm in Scotland. July 25, 2017Each wind turbine is taller than Big Ben and the farm can power 20,000 homes.
- Paying with Bitcoin? That'll do nicely July 24, 2017Visit the high-end art gallery in London that accepts cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin as payment.
There are no groups to display.
AI News Currents
MIT Technology Review
- Tesla’s Model 3 Is a Long Way from Elon Musk’s Grand Goal July 28, 2017 AI News Currents
- Amazon May Be the Next Tech Giant Muscling Into Healthcare July 27, 2017 AI News Currents
- Low-Quality Lidar Will Keep Self-Driving Cars in the Slow Lane July 27, 2017 AI News Currents
- First Human Embryos Edited in U.S. July 27, 2017 AI News Currents