- Next story Kanye West Self Conscious
- Previous story This entrepreneur wants to make automation a major campaign issue in 2020
... 1 2017 AI ai intelligence ai machine learning deep learning Alva Noe andy clark Artificial artificial intelligence Artificial Intelligence A.I. Body computer concept of language Consciousness consciousness and reality dan dennett education English general ai Intelligence intelligent machines intelligent robot language languages learn learning Life linguistics Logic meaning and language mindfulness movies narrow ai News quantum mechanics of the human brain and consciousness science of consciousness Semantics semiotic semiotics steven pinker Tech Deals the meaning of words the royal institution videos
- The “Black Mirror” scenarios that are leading some experts to call for more secrecy on AI
- Getting started with Azure IoT Edge development | Internet of Things Show
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Visual effects revealed
- Why We May Soon Be Living in Alexa’s World
- Tech companies should stop pretending AI won’t destroy jobs
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Visual effects revealed February 21, 2018The visual effects team behind the film has been nominated for an Oscar.
- Hangzhou and the Alibaba effect February 20, 2018The emergence of a tech behemoth transforms its hometown.
- Replika app provides chats with dead friend February 20, 2018An entrepreneur makes an app that lets her have conversations with a virtual version of a deceased friend.
- Bringing solar power to a remote community in the Himalayas February 20, 2018A team of engineers trek into the remote region to bring a community electricity for the first time.
- Robots compete in skiing challenge and other news February 16, 2018BBC Click's Marc Cieslak looks at some of the best technology stories of the week.
[asa_collection book, type=latest, items=0][/asa_collection]
AI News Currents
MIT Technology Review
- The “Black Mirror” scenarios that are leading some experts to call for more secrecy on AI February 22, 2018 AI News Currents
- Tech companies should stop pretending AI won’t destroy jobs February 21, 2018 AI News Currents
- North Korea’s hacking abilities are even stronger than we thought February 21, 2018 AI News Currents
- Facebook has been sharing user data with Stanford to study US inequality February 21, 2018 AI News Currents